The Bluebird District strives to support our businesses. Our business support initiatives include:
Additional resources to support businesses:
- Denver Office of Economic Development
- Denver Enterprise Zone – Seven state tax credits for new business facilities, expansions, job creation and equipment purchase.
- Business Investment Program – A business personal property tax credit, designed to encourage business start-ups and reward existing businesses of all sizes that expand their operations.
- Denver Revolving Loan Fund – Gap funding to help business start-up or expansion, including real estate acquisition, renovation, FF &E and working capital.
- Denver Capital Matrix – A resource directory of nearly 400 funding sources for Denver small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Denver Metro Small Business Development Center
- SCORE Denver
Have a question for the Bluebird District? Contact us!